ALL-NEW REVOLUTION™ MAX 1250T
The next chapter in a century of legendary V-Twins is here. Revolution™ Max is a liquid-cooled powertrain with double overhead camshafts and variable valve timing: offering ample torque and an immediate powerband tuned to maximise rider control.
HIGH MOUNT EXHAUST
Inspired by the glory days of H-D flat-track racing, the pipes are crafted from corrosion-resistant 304-series stainless steel and engineered to deflect exhaust heat away from the rider’s legs and tail section
CLASSIC MEETS MODERN: 4” ROUND DISPLAY
Everything you need to know is housed in a Bluetooth®-equipped, 4” (109 mm) round thin-film transistor LCD display: digital gauges, indicators, ride modes, and turn-by-turn navigation with the Harley-Davidson™ app. All functions are accessed via buttons on the left- and right-hand controls.
DUAL PURPOSE POWERTRAIN
The Revolution™ Max 1250T is a structural component of the motorcycle chassis, eliminating a traditional frame — which significantly reduces overall weight and keeps handling precise. This is performance you can feel, with the center of gravity low and the chassis super rigid.
- Revolution™ Max 1250T Powertrain
- 121 Hp
- 94 ft-lb. (127 Nm) Torque
- Weight (As Shipped/Running Order): 220/228 kg
- 109 mm Round TFT Display Screen
- Bluetooth™ Connectivity and Moving Maps Navigation
- Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements including ABS and Traction Control
- Selectable and Customisable Ride Modes
- All LED Lighting
- Adjustable Performance Suspension
- Cruise Control
- Price $17,999
Photo Credit: Harley-Davidson