- Great Things Come To Those Who Chase Them: Stripped down and blacked out with an aggressive stance and raw power, the Scout Bobber is a modern take on the iconic bobber style.
- Slammed Stance: Lowered rear suspension, purposeful peg position, and street tracker handlebars provide a low-slung profile.
- Low Profile Solo Seat: The bobber-style seat puts you in an aggressive riding position without compromising comfort.
- 100 Barely-Tamed Horsepower: The liquid-cooled, 69-cubic-inch, 100-horsepower V-Twin delivers quick acceleration and plenty of passing power.
- Premium Style: Designed with uncompromising attention to detail, the stripped-down Scout Bobber has a style that’s impossible to ignore.
- Iconic Bobber Styling: A side-mounted license plate flaunts the bobbed rear fender and off-road tires. Bar-end mirrors streamline the silhouette.
- Blacked-Out: Attitude is everything. And the Scout Bobber has attitude with blacked out premium finishes from fender to fender.
- Iconic Tank Badge: Bold block lettering is a celebration of the Indian Motorcycle legend.
- Ahead Of Its Time: Great never settles for good. That’s why advanced engineering helps push what’s possible on two wheels while retaining the iconic bobber look.
- Features Make All The Difference: The liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection delivers class-leading horsepower and acceleration, while a responsive 6-speed transmission allows for sporty, aggressive riding.
- Full Stop: Eventually you’ll have to stop. ABS is now available on every color.
- Always Charging: The USB port makes it easy to charge your mobile devices on the go.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.898 in x 2.898 in (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Displacement: 69 cu in (1,133 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed Loop Fuel Injection / 60 mm Bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin (60 degrees)
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 7.427 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 5.918 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 5.022 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 4.439 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 3.810 : 1
- Horsepower: 100 hp
- Peak Torque: 72 ft-lbs (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 6,000 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal (12.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in (130 mm)
- Lean Angle: 29°
- Overall Height: 41.5 in (1,053 mm)
- Overall Length: 87.5 in (2222 mm)
- Overall Width: 36.5 in (926 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.6 in (649 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 552 lbs / 572 lbs (250 kg / 259 kg)
- Wheelbase: 62 in (157.6 cm)
- Front Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Pirelli MT60RS 130/90B16 67H
- Front Wheel: Cast 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Pirelli MT60RS 150/80B16 77H
- Rear Wheel: Cast 16 in x 3.5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 41 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shocks
- Rear Travel: 2.0 in (50 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years, Unlimited Miles
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp and low fuel lamp
- Infotainment: N/A
- Lights: Headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, license plate light, speedometer and indicator lights
- Standard Equipment: N/A
For 2021, Indian lets go of the Scout Bobber starting at $10,999 for the non-ABS Thunder Black. ABS boosts that to $11,899. A nice selection of colors goes for $12,399 and $12,899; and for 2021, ICON limited-availability factory custom colors for the Scout Bobber start at $13,399.
Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.